27 April 2006

Losing is rough

I made another Proline wager. This one was a whopping two dollars. It was only two dollars because I was not as confident about this set of predictions, but I decided to have a flutter just for fun anyway.

I picked Barcelona and AC milan to draw (it finished 0-0), West Ham United to lose to Liverpool (it finished 1-2) and Middlesbrough to beat Steaua Bucharest.

I'm watching the Boro-Bucharest game right now on a live internet feed (which is pretty cool actually - the Chinese commentary is the best part!) and Bucharest are winning 2-1 with 50 minutes remaining in the game. But Boro are just starting to hit their stride, so I'm not giving up hope yet - I could yet get $16 out of my $2 wager!

Proline is fun - just don't wager much, or take it seriously at all.

3 Comments:

At 10 May, 2006 03:32, Blogger erin said...

i think you should update.

 
At 20 July, 2006 20:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 18 August, 2006 01:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home