20 April 2006

Loyalty

Probably the most important value for me in a friendship is loyalty. Not a reciprocal "I'll scratch your back you scratch mine" sort of loyalty where you get paid back for your loyalty, but loyalty for its own sake. There is just something about a friend who, years on, will still count you a mate even when you've done nothing in particular to merit their friendship.

I mentioned a few posts back about how I have amazing friends. As I am coming to the end of my time here at Queen's University I am looking back and just becoming amazed at the brilliant number and quality of friends God has blessed me with. From the Castle cohort in 1st year, to the Campus Crusade for Christ crew in Kingston, to the AIA bunch I got to get to know this year, God has put incredible people in my path and the fact they I have been lucky enough to be counted as a friend to them is, to me, incredible.

Ok, well that's enough sentimentality for one evening I think! Goodnight world wide web, I'll see you again tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 20 April, 2006 21:22, Blogger erin said...

I am so glad that you have found that friendship out at Queens. You should let those people know how you value them. i'm sure they would appreciate it.

 
At 18 July, 2006 12:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 
At 20 July, 2006 20:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home