13 April 2006

The return of ?

Do I dare do this again? Have I moved beyond the rash, self-absorbed, short-sighted character that was evident the last time I kept a blog? Well, only time will tell.

As it stands, I wanted a place that I could post some of my reflections at the end of the day. I think about life a lot, and sometimes that stuff in my head just wants to spill out in words. I don't care if anyone reads it or not. I just want to get it out there and give myself a chance to clarify exactly what it is I am thinking.

As for today's reflections: I arranged a sublet for the summer, so I will have a place to live for the next four months. Praise God for his providence.
Well, actually, that's pretty much it. Nothing else positive to reflect on today.
Oh yeah, that is a caveat I should warn you about. My new strict rule is that I can only reflect on things that are not negative. The tenor of this blog will hopefully be a positive one.

I'll be back tomorrow - see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home