22 August 2006

A Caveat

Just as a caveat - my previous post praising Underoath for taking a stand is IN NO WAY an endorsement of Underoath or what they may say. I've read interviews with Underoath before and have taken issue with certain things they have said, and I just read a Journal post from their website that was COMPLETELY anathema.

The Journal post in question contains this, utterly dodgy, quote: "God has shown me that the time of believing in something we can not see is over." If you do not know why this is problematic for the Bible Believer, feel free to check out Hebrews 11:1.

So I'm not saying that Underoath are/should be role models for Christian young people - in fact I think the opposite. I just happened to agree with their one particular decision to leave the Warped Tour this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home